Role of our Governors at LSPS
We have an active Governing Body made up of people from a variety of backgrounds. The role of a Governor at Little Stoke Primary School is a varied and interesting one. Some of the tasks involved in Governance include;
- Visiting the school to meet children and discuss their learning
- Monitoring what actions the school takes to improve standards
- Asking questions about what we do to move the school on and why
- Helping out and sometimes organising school events
- Discussing how we deliver the curriculum to pupils
- Feeding back to school the thoughts and feelings of parents
- Representing the school to the local community
See the Meet our Governors page for further information.
Please click on the link below to see the monitoring roles that our governors are assigned to for this year.
We are currently looking for parent Governors. If you would like to find out more about the role of a Governor please visit the link below (paste it in to your browser) or arrange to come in and meet Mrs Sargent or one of our Governor team.